Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fellowship

Fellowship is something that I had always struggled to understand until I came to college. Being thrown into a small dorm with a large number of guys that you have never met before and trying to get along them and live with them.

My freshman year I didn’t experience it.

My sophomore year I experienced a little bit.

My junior year I am experiencing more than ever.

Maybe I should talk about what I think fellowship is. I think that fellowship is just giving your time to others and having conversations with those people. These conversations can be meaningful or just talking about sports scores or just talking about anything. I think that amazing things can come from fellowship.

Fellowship can reach people in a way that a lot of other types of ministries can't. I am excited to see how he is going to use the ministry of fellowship that he has allowed me to be a part of to affect those around me.

Thank you for this opportunity

No comments: