Friday, October 5, 2007

Studying......

So most of today was spent studying....not only for tests but also what God has been doing and will continue to in my life and the life of others.

Tonights discussion was about what grace is and what grace looks like.

One of the things that was said and is something that i never really put much thought into is that grace looks different to everyone. To one person grace is being taken out of a bad situation. To another grace is the impact that someone had on them.

God's grace is with us all the time whether we recognize it or not. How crazy is that? How does God show everyone grace all of the time and and in ways that everyone can recognize it?

A question raised in this discussion was "How do we go about being bearers of grace?"

The more I think about this question the more I think about how I interact with the people around me everyday. Am I a "grace bearer" or do I just go about my day doing what is best for me? I just wonder what I can do better to be that "grace bearer" for the people around me.

I guess that is prayer....Lord allow me to be someone who brings grace to people everyday and show everyone I come in contact with the love that You show me.