Monday, March 3, 2008

Safari

So I switched over from Internet Explorer to Safari on my Dell PC today and so far so good. I like the way that Safari looks and I like the options that are available with it. I'll be sure and update with information about good or bad over the next couple of days. As of now, though, I have not had anything to complain about. Oh yeah! I have been listening to some Bob Marley recently. Thanks to Joe Farmer! I used to listen to him a lot last year but I had to switch computers and lost all of the music that was on my other computer, which included all my Marley. So now that I have some again, I have been thoroughly enjoying it. So again thanks Joe and everyone should get your hands on some Marley if you don't some already. 

5 comments:

Ryan Schmitz said...

Thanks know I have Buffalo Soldier in my head. Have a great weekend.

Phil O. said...

Who doesn't love Bob Marley...but the only true way to enjoy his music is listening when you're....ahh...never mind.

:::: Travis Keller :::: said...

safari is much slower than firefox. i dropped it after trying.

Bennett said...

I think Flock is quite nice myself.

Anonymous said...

Also, sex.