Monday, February 18, 2008

America's Pastime

Spring Training for the upcoming baseball season has officially started! I am excited for this for 2 reasons. 1) The end of constant he said she said steriods talk and 2) I get to watch the sport that I love watching the most.

Reason #1 is becoming very annoying and they are proving nothing other than the fact that you can't truely prove who is and who isn't taking steriods unless maybe you have some paper trail or a video of you with your face to the camera and you saying your name as the needle goes in and the words steriod in big bold print is on the syringe. I might do a seperate blog on steriods later because that would make this post entirely too long.

Reason #2 is so exciting to me! I can't wait to see guys playing baseball. I would watch all of the spring training game if I could I just love the game. I can't wait until my schoolmates start their season. There is nothing like watching sitting down on the bleachers on a warm spring or summer day eating popcorn or a hotdog and hearing the chatter of fans and players coming together.

AHHH Baseball season can not come soon enough!!!!! Oh yeah, I almost forget......This is the Reds year to win their division and make the playoffs and maybe even make it to the World Series.......GO REDS!!!!